Are you interested in working with me? I’d love the opportunity to inform, engage, and inspire your educational organization or event. I can offer workshops, presentations, webinars, keynote addresses, and ongoing consultation. I’m happy to work with small groups of educators, schools and districts, administrative teams, or present to hundreds in large auditoriums.
My experience has led me to be able to help educators in person on three continents and remotely to six, and I’ve cherished every one of those interactions.
If you’re interested in discussing possibilities, I’m open to your ideas and would be honored to hear from you. Please reach out by using the Connect Me button below.
Some of my favorite and most-requested topics include the following:
- Various specific websites and apps—the why and the how (e.g., Flipgrid, Buncee, Wakelet, Genially, Empatico, Nearpod, etc.)
- Making the Most of Microsoft (any and all of the Microsoft Education applications)
- Purposeful and Relevant Technology Integration! It’s a P.A.R.T.I.!
- Take the Leadership Leap!
- Technology and the School Administrator/Power Tools for School Administrators
- Trailblazing Leadership: 10 Steps for Establishing Yourself as a Leader
- The #1 Most Critical EdTech Investment You Can Make
- What Is a Technology Integration Specialist? I’ll Teach You My 12-Part Success Model
- Take a Walk through My Tech-Infused Classroom
- EdTech: Reflecting on the Past, Preparing for the Future
- Awesome Apps—and Ways to Integrate Them (a hands-on, task-based experience)
- Bring Learning to Life with Augmented Reality in the Classroom
- The Making of a Makerspace: Getting Started and Getting Organized
- Developing Global Citizens and Future-Ready Students
- Digital Tools to Amplify Student Voices
- Global Learning: It Makes a World of Difference